This station is designed for signals reception in L, S and C bands (others bands are available upon request). A friendly Man Machine Interface installed on a PC (Windows OS) allows its remote Monitoring & Control via an Ethernet link.
Reception is made through a 1.20 m / 1.50 m / 1.80 m / 2.40 m / 3.10 m / 4.20 m dish equipped with auto tracking feed in RHCP and LHCP including 0.7 dB NF LNA, and filters.
Auto-tracking in RHCP or LHCP.
Target tracking can be achieved through the two main modes : Auto-tracking or GPS tracking. Auto-tracking uses Single Channel Monopulse technique.
The station mainly composed of the following parts :
- External two-axis auto tracking antenna
- Electronic compass for automatic north reference
- Electronic spirit level for automatic set-up (transportable version)
- Control & servo boards
- Antenna Control Unit (Workstation or laptop)
- Integrated Tracking receiver